23 February 2009

A clean slate

It's a brand-new week! I have some sort of weird sense of elation and optimism. I awoke on my own 15 minutes before the alarm went off, refreshed and ready to get out of bed. This can only end badly...
Last week was almost too quiet. This week is shaping up to be pretty busy. I did, however, get the majority of papers corrected as they came in on Friday, so all I have left are the stragglers. Between Job2 and school activities, I won't have a free evening until Friday, but I also have some dedicated blocks of time to get some desk work done when I have to wait around school.
We're busy at home getting ready for a visit from our most recent exchange student, and just doing the family thing. It's been lovely, peaceful and domestic, but I haven't had any earth-shattering ideas to share or bloggable moments. So sad. Off to warp the minds of America's youth!

1 comment:

CJ said...

No news is good news, even in the blogging world! I would rather have a calm life and lack of blog fodder than a hectic life and too much to write on!