18 April 2007

Chirp Chirp

The snow melted, and the temps have been decidedly more spring-like, so I've been spending a fair amount of time outside and not at the computer. Today is a pretty day, but the breeze makes it a bit too cool for a weenie like me to want to spend any real time out there, so I'm back to grace you all with my presence.

Yesterday was Thing 3's spring concert for school. They gave a little program about a bullfrog who bullied all the animals in the swamp. When they needed someone to sing for the swamp concert, they asked the bully-frog because they heard him sing in the shower, then he was friendly. Moral: if you want the lead in the show, bully everyone until you get it. Seems to work in real life...

I have been working since Easter with no full days off. I will work until April 27, when I go to women's retreat. I'll need it. Dang those bills, anyway.

I should now go feed the Things. You all have a delightful day!

2 comments:

Cliff said...

Life would indeed be more fun if it weren't for the need of money.

MamaMichelsBabies said...

You know, you make me tired just reading your blog. I don't know how you do it lady. Hats off to you. Good thing you have your womans getaway coming, you plenty deserve it.