18 July 2007

Psalm 8:3-4

As I walked the dogs tonight I looked up into a clear night sky and was reminded of one of the things I like about small towns: stars. I wish I had a little better than ye olde idiot-proof, point-and-shoot camera, to capture the depth and glow of that sky tonight. Something like that needs the KJV:

3When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

4What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

2 comments:

concerned parent said...

Hello I came over to your site via Praise and coffee, I too am from a small town originally and do miss the stars at night. I have lived in the city for my married life and we do not get to see many stars through the city lights. Love your passage, how wonderfully God has made our world.

Cliff said...

I agree. Sometimes we will come home on a super clear night and find it hard to go into the house.
Hope everything went well for you whilst I was away.