One from the "C" file:
Me: "I like you!"
Thing 4: "I like burping!"
My friend Kathy reminded me thet Michel (where are you, Chica?) tagged me a few weeks back with this thingy that I put off until later, which is now. Without further ado...
10 Random Things About Me.
(No guarantees, may include repeats, my memory sucks.)
1. I have double-jointed thumbs.
2. My siblings are 18 and 16 years older than me.
3. We occasionally drag our family out to work as movie extras (and we live nowhere near Hollywood.)
4. I believe my retirement plans include an RV.
5. I have an awesome job working for people I really like (it just doesn't pay much...)
6. I really enjoy being back at college...
7. ...except for the days when I feel really outdated, old, and out of place (usually a day when someone mistakes me for faculty)
8. I will probably pay off my mortgage before my student loans.
9. I love to read for pleasure, and I hardly ever do.
10. I can't decide if I would love to be a SAHM, or if it would drive me insane.
With that, I'm off to class.