So, I will jump back in to the TT fray wih this little bit of nonsense...
1. Sleep in (after checking the radio for school cancellations, etc.)
2. Stay in Jammies as long as possible.
3. Think about giving the dogs a bath, then realize they're just gonna get wet and dirty again next time they go out in the snow.
4. Brush the dogs instead.
5. Trim nails and clean ears while you're at it.
6. Watch the netflix you ordered.
7. Cook up a big ol...(insert your favorite here, pot o chili, cake, batch o' brownies, hotdish...)
8. Eat most of it yourself because the kids have all abandoned to go build snowforts (that's the good thing about March snow, usually warm enough to go enjoy it)
9. Catch up on laundry
10. Wait for the plow to go by, then dig out the car.
11. Make homemade hot cocoa
12. Work on cleaning out the junk (room, drawer, basement, heated garage...)
13. Plant rump firmly on chair and surf away the day.
Number thirteen is starting to pan out...
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants