Call me a geek, but I think these meme thingies rock:
1. One book that changed your life: The Holy Bible
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: The entire Belgariad/Mallorean series by David and Leigh Eddings
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Any/all of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
4. One book that made you laugh: How to Talk Minnesotan
5. One book that made you cry: While the Locust Slept
6. One book that you wish had been written: How to Find a Job that Pays $20/hr. to Sit on a Beach and Sip Little Umbrella Drinks. Written by me.
7. One book that you wish had never been written: quite a few forgettable Star Trek novels. Frequent response to the end of the book: "I wasted four hours on that?"
8. The book you are currently reading: The Power of a Praying Wife, Lucky
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: God's Politics: Why the Right Gets it Wrong and the Left Doesn't Get It
10. Now tag five people: Gosh, I can think of a few, but who'll actually play with me? Carter, Ann?, Bossy,
That should actually be a well rounded list of things that I will want to go read for myself after I see their ideas.