Today its 10 memorable vacation moments. Let's see how far I can get with this one...
1. When I was about 13 we headed to Oregon. The family van broke down in Spearfish SD. My brother and dad had to push it through the campground, but there was a very slight hill so my brother trotted along behind the van pushing it one-handed. It was a picture-worthy moment. Unfortunately no-one had a camera.
2. This one is a little obvious:
3. This was fun with seagulls on New Smyrna Beach, Florida Atlantic coast:
4. Sun Studios in Memphis
5. Off-Off-Broadway cast party in NYC. If you're wondering what's up with the chicken, it was a production of The Vagina Monologues. Ahem.
6. When the kids were little, we were rather insistent upon stopping to view large concrete oddities such as these in Whapeton ND:
7. And Pelican Rapids MN
8. We are Twins fans, both at home, where they have lots od good "tailgate" activities:
9. ...and we managed to see them in Spring Training as well, at the Cincinnati Reds training camp in Sarasota.
10. Last but not least, fun from a day trip to Underwater World at the Maul of America. Not shown here was Thing 4's unnatural attachment to the walking shark mascot. Creepy.
Well there's 10. Hope you had as much fun as I did browsing through the pictures.