30 September 2006

Strange bedfellows

So Thing 4 wanders in and crawls into mom and dad's bed last night. I am too lazy to take him back to his own bed. I suffer for it with knees and elbows in my ribs, and finally, feet in my face. Needless to say, my self-discipline will be improving, and the kid will begin being tucked back into his own bed as frequently as needs be. Yikes.

Feast or famine on the work front. I had three days off this week, now I have 5 in a row, four of them two-job days. I'll keep bright sunny pictures of the bills I want to pay firmly in my mind. Blech. Off for a little feet-up time between jobs. Honestly, that's the only real problem. I've been having a great time at both jobs lately; everyone's happy and easy to get along with and we've been having fun. But multiple shifts on concrete floors with thin industrial carpets are taking a toll on me poor old dogs. On two-job days, I try to put 'em up for a while. So that's where I'm goin'. You all have a nice day.

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

i hear ya on the feast or famine on working..i did not work one day this week, but last week i worked 5..what the hell?

i need a steady scehudle..i ahte that.

so far i am clear for next week, let me know..and I will let you know if somehting changes.

Cliff said...

We'll wake you up when it's time to start the next job!

Anonymous said...

Want me to call with a waker upper????

Work sucks
if you ate at a pie eating factory it would get old in about 11 minutes
jsull28fl@yaho