29 April 2008

Countdown...

I pulled my first all-nighter in years. I think the last one was 2004 when I had a final project for my speech methods class due. Technically, this was a "most-nighter"; I did get a nap from 3-5 am. I got the project and paper done, and by comparison with what I saw in class it should fare pretty well grade-wise. I cranked out some discussion posts for the online class, watched part of Jane Eyre in authors class, got free pizza at the final NTSO meeting, then crashed on the couch in the NTSO lounge for nearly three hours. Yay couch! I pulled my brain back together, ate some leftover pizza, gathered some online sources for the medium-sized paper, then went to night class. I have really enjoyed that class, but I feel bad because we are all so draggy by the time we get there. Got home safe and sane, and snuggled in for a family movie and some alone time with iPastor. Not a bad day overall. Just don't like having to cram so many crazy days in a row.

1 comment:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Ugh, I remember those days. Good for you though for gettin 'r done!