2. My grocery list
3. Perusing the basement storerooms for eBay fodder. Mostly Mac components that iPastor needs to tech, but some of it I could handle.
4. Finding homes for the non eBay stuff, be it the thrift store or the landfill.
4. Mating socks
5. Sorting the kids' closets for outgrown/worn/unused items to throw away/donate. This is a CONSTANT process in our house.
6. Putting away clean dishes. At least they're washed!
7. Working somewhere for money.
8. Playing with the dogs. The socialization process is coming along slowly but surely.
9. Walking the dogs. Although they already did their "business", it is a mild day with lovely fluffy snow falling, the kind you can sweep instead of shoveling. A little fresh air wouldn't kill me. Maybe.
10. Reading a good book. If I'm gonna be wasting time, I could just as well be reading. I have to go find some new books...
11. Reading through the bible. Knocked out a chunk yesterday, but should keep at it.
12. Making some lunch. My tummy is rumbly.
13. Paying attention to Thing 4. Enough said. Bye!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants