1. My thumbs are double jointed.
2. I like to sing and I don't suck at it. Mostly.
3. I am thisclose to finishing my teaching degree and stuck.
4. It sucks.
5. It is very frustrating to have people ask me "Where are you teaching now?"
6. You don't get paid to student teach.
7. Most people don't know that, or at least they seem very surprised when you tell them.
8. I love to read, but I hate reading aloud.
9. #8 makes me feel like a bad parent.
10. Ironically, my three daughters are excellent readers despite this neglect.
11. My son is only 3, so we'll see how he does.
12. I am giving my notice at my job of 6 years.
13. Its a little bit scary.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants