In anticipation of my busy day tomorrow, I'll post my 13 early...
1. Sleeping bags
2. Charged extra batteries for all various electronic gizmos the kids and iPastor tote.
3. Car pillows
4. Cleaned accumulated detritus from the minivan
5. Found 2 pairs of "lost" dance shoes in said van
6. Assisted kids to find "those tights" and "those jeans" that they just HAVE to bring.
7. Changed (L) headlamp (again!! I think it has a short...)
8. Ditto the (R) running light.
9. Checked google maps for vaguely interesting things to see on the way, knowing we'll have several potty/stretch/smoke stops to make for all involved.
10. Bought bday presents for bothe kids: the one having the bday and the one whose we missed last month.
11. Answered itinerary questions multiple times in multiple configurations for all kids and iPastor (should've written 'em down and stuck 'em on the fridge...)
12. Did my own laundry in a panic, realizing I only have about two free hours between jobs until we go.
13. Confirmed we are taking bro to Applebees for his birthday lunch.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Probably will not post unless there's some downtime during the weekend. You all have a great one! I'm driving 4 hours with 4 kids and dad. Pray for me!