Since I've started out singing his praises, I'll go with that for today's theme...
1…. All 3 girl Things love to read! That they love to read instead of coming when called, or doing what they were told, I don't love quite so much...
2. They have 4 completely distinct laughs.
3. Things 1&2 draw little cartoons that make me laugh. Now they need to not do it during class.
4. Thing 2 has adapted my rather non-sequitur sense of humor.
5. They all still like to snuggle!
6. They all love to sing. We sing in the car, or crank the stereo at home.
7. The older things are hilarious to embarrass at the grocery store by singing and dancing to the 60s radio music. The younger two dance along.
8. They are all very softhearted and compassionate. I fear this may lead them to some heartbreak along the way, but I wouldn't change it.
9. They are fearless, but will shriek like ninnies and let me chase them around the yard with garter snakes and frogs.
10. They don't seem to let my prejudices color their decisions.
11. Thing 1 isn't afraid to suggest and try new ideas (launching a school paper, homeroom secret pals), even if they don't work out.
12. Thing 3 has a memory like a steel trap. I wish she'd find better things to recite than out-of-context carton blurbs, tho...
13. Thing 4 is full of kisses and love for anyone he meets.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants