1. I really suck at rolling pastry lately.
2. My neighbor brought me some store-bought, so the Bridies were saved! Yum!
3. We also had clapshot
4. Scotch Eggs
6. Clootie Dumpling (a la microwave--it rocks!)
7. Drambuie and Glenfidditch are nice, but...
8. I discovered that hot butterscotch is wayyyyyy better than hot chocolate.
9. We had 20 guests.
10. You can slap a "Mc" onto anyone's name for a day. I learned this trick from someone adding "O'" to names for St. Pat's one year.
11. Clans Buchanan, McWhirter, MacDonald and MacDougall, and Stewart were all represented by someone.
12. We had jokes and stories.
13. And we remembered Saint Andrew, the first-called disciple of Christ, patron Saint of Scotland.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants