01 January 2008

Blog 365

...aaaand we're off.
Happy New Year to all of you. I have yet to write a check, so the change in date hasn't hit me yet. I spent most of the last two days in a fog of housework preparing for the last Christmas celebration of the year, which was held here. I got off easy. I just cleaned and made a couple of side dishes, MIL brought the ham and dessert, BIL brought cheesy potatoes. iPastor's mom spent most of Christmas break in FL, visiting her brother. He has cancer, but seems to be doing quite well. Alex returned home in the middle of the night from her trip to FL. She took over 300 pictures and is none the worse for wear. We enjoyed our meal and the kids opened grandma's gifts, and we called it a night early since we all have work or school in the morning.
Tomorrow it's back to the grind. Two jobs for me for the rest of the week; iPastor has a couple more night shifts. I need to contact the department head about some substitutions, then see how school plays out for next semester. Now I'm ready to hit the hay and start day two of 2008 with a bang. G'nite!

3 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

well hot damn...its working now

Unknown said...

Welcome Back. I missed you!

MommyLisa said...

I wrote my first check today to the daycare. I had to think a minute...I almost wrote 2006!!!