31 January 2008

Tax Day!

It's deadline day for W-2s. I am still waiting on a couple of them, which makes me cranky. The earned income credit is very good to us, and propane isn't getting any cheaper this year.
Off to a short day at school, Then errands and Job 2. Tomorrow night I actually took off so we can take Thing 3 to meet G'ma D for her b'day weekend. In the next two weeks I have two evenings and a Sunday free to do something with my family. I have to be anal about scheduling and planning. Hate that, because I suck at it.
Off to get ready for school.

3 comments:

Cliff said...

You need to get one of those automatic car starters. Mine works well if'n I can get her out of bed and out the door.

Unknown said...

I have two. They're 13 and 14.

Green tea said...

Thanks for stopping by.
I finally got to watch my tape of Mansfield Park.
I honestly didn't remember that Austin work.
Hope you get your W-2s.
My Hubba is a controller for a tool company and had his all out the first week in January.
He use to be a Tax Accountant, I don't know if we would still be married if he had stayed in that field..LOL
Stop by again sometime..