13 November 2007

13

I was awakened by a baby in the middle of the night. Thing 1 has her Ready-or-not-Tot from parenting class. It's an ugly little bugger. She was up every 40 minutes last night. I only heard it twice. Divine payback. Heh.
***
I thought of all sorts of interesting things to blog about today, none of which come to mind now that I am sitting here in front of the iMac. The daily diary is getting a bit stale. Had a quick visit with the girls from Job #1 at a good-bye party for one moving to California. Took laundry to dry at the laundromat since we haven't made time to get the new-to-us dryer picked up. Worried that Thing 4 will wake up in the middle of the night because he went to bed early with dad. Oh well, sometimes his little body just needs to catch up with his go-all-the-time brain. I'll leave you now and hopefully return with better stuff tomorrow.

No comments: